Photo 1)
A picture of yourself with ten facts.
Yes, this is me. And I am taking on the 30-day photo challenge. Here goes. :D
Fact #1: I am DeAnne Kerstin Lino Leones. My name DeAnne was coined from my parents' names, Dean and Ann. No kidding. I recently learned, though, that I don't have a unique name or even a unique backstory for that name after all. But oh well, I am special in God's eyes!
DeAnne is a variant of Deanna, which is an Old English word meaning "valley/church leader." Kerstin is a Latin / Schandinavan word (daw), a variant of Kristen, that means "Follower of Christ." I'm glad that I am living up to my name, by God's grace! :)
Fact #2: The main reason I took up AB Psychology, if I be honest enough to admit it, is to help understand myself better so that I can help young people like me deal with themselves. I really hope I could do that. Understand myself better, that is. :P
Fact #3: I learned to commute by myself only when I was in college. I took the bus to school everyday since the third week of my freshman year. I was forced to do it.
Fact #4: I am a thinker-relater. People think I'm a snob or my head is in the clouds, but honestly, that depends on my mood. And I am quite moody. (Go ask my best friends!) So if I'm meeting you for the first time, don't expect me to talk much. But you can talk all you want, I'll just listen. :)
Fact #5: Most people say my smile is what draws them to me. I win people's hearts with it. I can't believe that I have that kind of charm, but I guess I just have to accept it as true if a LOT of people say that about me. So I guess I can call it my asset. :P
Fact #6: My passion is arts. I live music. I live writing. I am not the best in either, but I think I can go places if I apply myself to the craft. I like to think of myself as kind of a free spirit. A kind, I say, kasi nga, thinker ako. I am naturally apprehensive, generally. But when it comes to my passion, hindi masyado.
Fact #7: I've worn glasses since I was 13. But I guess my eyesight had gone bad way before that.
Fact #8: If I were ever to hold a grudge against you, it would take an extra long time for me to get over it. I can be unreasonable when I am upset, but all it takes is a lot of time. Give me enough to think things through. Don't rush me, or else I'll snap at you. I don't like confrontations, but I'm learning to face it when I know I should. I have a handful of people whom I wish not to see or hear about again.
Fact #9: I started singing when I was three. I was a child wonder. But, alas, I grew up and became a has-been. (I'm not bitter. :P) LOL.
Fact #10: I am so random but so into this that it took at least 45 minutes for me to type all these words. I wasn't stopping. :))
THANKS FOR READING! More soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment